|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Temporary Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom|
Quirinus Quirrell (temporarily)
The classroom smelled strongly of garlic, said to be protection against a vampire he had met in Romania and feared was coming back to get him. First years covered the Curse of the Bogies and how to treat werewolf bites, while fifth years studied vampire bats and iguanas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- For the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, scenes in this room were filmed in the Warming Room at Lacock Abbey (in Lacock, Wiltshire, England). The cauldron that sits on the raised platform in the classroom in the film is actually a fixture of the Warming Room; the raised platform conceals the pedestal in which the cauldron stands.
- In the Gamecube, PC and Xbox versions of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game), Classroom 3C is used instead of the temporary classroom. This is because the Third Floor Corridor is not out-of-bounds in this game, although the room which Fluffy guarded was.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
Notes and referencesEdit