- "Anything off the trolley, dears?"
- —Trolley lady to everybody on the Hogwarts Express
The Honeydukes Express was the food trolley aboard the Hogwarts Express that enabled the students to purchase food on the long journey to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It was pushed by a plump, friendly witch, and the sweets were likely supplied by Honeydukes Sweetshop.
When Harry Potter first rode the Hogwarts Express at the beginning of his first year, he planned to buy "All of the Mars Bars he could eat", but the trolley didn't have any Mars Bars. Being new to the wizarding world Harry was amazed to find such items as:
- Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
- Cauldron Cakes
- Chocolate Frogs
- Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
- Jelly Slugs
- Liquorice wands
- Pumpkin Pasties
Harry bought a little of everything and shared it with his new friend Ron Weasley. Over the years Harry and the others regularly used the food trolley whenever they traveled on the Express. Buying a bit of everything would cost about 11 sickles.
Upon the arrival of the trolley-lady, Harry, Ron and Hermione attempted to wake Professor Lupin, as they thought he looked like he could use feeding. They were unsuccessful, but the trolley-lady said that she would be up front with the driver if Lupin was hungry later. She handed Harry and the others a large stack of Cauldron Cakes.
On their way to Hogwarts in September, Harry bought a stack of Cauldron Cakes for him and his friends to share. At the end of the school year, Hermione Granger bought a copy of the Daily Prophet to check and see if there was anything about Voldemort's return.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (First identified as Honeydukes Express)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)