c. 1985 or earlier
|Also known as||
Unknown, described as "that big Hufflepuff player"
In 1996, during a match against the Gryffindor Quidditch team, commentator Luna Lovegood could not remember Cadwallader's name, calling him "Bibble" and "Buggins" before Professor McGonagall corrected her.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Cadwallader is the name of the heraldic red Welsh dragon, as well as that of a Welsh king who declared it his mission to exterminate the English.
- Cadwallader is also used as the alias for the devil in disguise on Escape Clause, the sixth episode of American TV Series The Twilight Zone.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Not named)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Not named)