Adrian was born in either 1959 or 1960. He began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1971, and, at some point, he was made a member of the Slug Club by his Potions master, Horace Slughorn. Slughorn had high expectations on the future of this student. Adrian eventually graduated in 1978.
Slug Club Christmas partyEdit
On 20 December, 1996, Adrian attended a Christmas party at Hogwarts Castle, held by his former professor, Horace Slughorn. Slughorn introduced Harry Potter to him, and he took a picture of Harry and Slughorn together. By March of the following year, Slughorn kept this picture on the front and centre of "the shelf."
Several saints and six popes have borne this name, including the only English pope, Adrian IV, and the only Dutch pope, Adrian VI. As an English name, it has been in use since the Middle Ages, though it was not popular until modern times.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 He left Hogwarts in 1978, indicating that he was in the same year as The Marauders, and thus born in 1959 or 1960.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Mentioned on the Half-Blood Prince script released on the Warner Bros. Awards website
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- ↑ http://www.behindthename.com/name/adrian